1. MJBIZ Daily – founded in 2011 and headquartered in Denver, Colorado is the leading global B2B media platform. With some of the industry’s leading journalists MJBiz has become the world’s top news source for all things cannabis related. They cover a vast array of topics such as cultivation, processing, lab testing, food and drink, finance and investing and an array of others topics that touch of these sectors.
They also produce MJBizCon – the multiple award-winning trade show and expo for cannabis professionals, held annually in Las Vegas and online.
Web - https://mjbizdaily.com
Twitter - @MJBizDaily
2. Cannabis & Tech Today - is a quarterly publication specialising in technological advancements, business innovations, and popular culture pertaining to the cannabis industry. They aim to enhance customer awareness, reduce societal stigma, and help foster a culture of acceptance, responsibility, and inventiveness within the cannabis community.
Twitter - @cannatechtoday
3. CannaReporter – CannaReporter is a cannabis news portal, founded by journalist Laura Ramos and activist João Costa in 2017, first named CannaPress. It was at that time that they met and realized that it was urgent to have more knowledge and more information in an area where misinformation reigned.
Originally written in Portuguese, Cannareporter currently has automatic translation in six languages and has established itself as an international reference, with tens of thousands of readers in over 100 countries. The information provided by Cannareporter aims to address cannabis in all its aspects: medicinal, therapeutic, industrial and 'recreational'.
Twitter - @cannareporter
4. BusinessCann – is a U.K based company known for being a top source for news and analysis of the cannabis industry in the U.K and Europe. Launched in early 2020, BusinessCann is led by a team of experienced journalists. Recently acquired by leading events and analytics organisation Prohibition Partners, they are the main source of B2B industry news for the U.K.
Web - https://businesscann.com
Twitter - @businesscann
5. Newsweed – is the leading French media outlet focusing on legal and global cannabis news. They deal with the state of legalisation and its evolution, research on medical cannabis, the scientific side of the plant, the latest trends, and people and art on the subject.
Web - https://www.newsweed.fr
Twitter - @newsweedFR
6. NY Cannabis Insider – New York's first and only publication dedicated to covering the state's emerging cannabis marketplace. This is a premium subscription website but the team and standard of journalism is very high and certainly one for thise thirsty for knowledge on the New York state market.
Twitter - @NYCannaInsider
7. Marijuana Moment – Edited by Tom Angell, a 20+ year veteran of the legalisation movement, Marijuana Moment helps activists, industry professionals, consumers, policymakers and the public understand developments and trends affecting cannabis. MM is one of the US leading trackers of developments and news in the cannabis industry.
Twitter - @marijuanamoment